Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Globewheeling

Globewheeling-travelling the world, unable to walk
My inspirational adventure
My global travel adventure, travelling as a courageous solo backpacker
Demonstrating my triumph's over a 'life in a wheelchair'
My travels on an 8 year world trip including
27 visits to Thailand
15 visits to the Philippines
10 visits to the USA
6 visits to Australia
6 visits to Canada 
5 visits to Hong Kong



'Support me & my travel' I was born with Friedreich’s Ataxia, a disorder affecting the nervous system. I am completely unable to walk with limited upper limb movement. Exceeding  the perception of Friedreich’s Ataxia My disability makes the journey 'a Challenge'
My aim is to motivate, encourage and inspire others. I hope to educate people about disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment